ABOUT OUR PAEDIATRIC NUTRITION SERVICES
Our Registered Dietitian Nishta Saxena is an expert in Paediatric and Family Nutrition.
In a time of information overload, as parents it can be difficult to know if you’re making the best choices when it comes to feeding your child, especially if they are challenging eaters, have nutritional deficiencies, childhood food allergies, or complex medical diagnoses.
Let an expert support you and your family with concrete steps and practical strategies you can put into action to nourish your child.
We offer consultations to suit your needs, including our Vibrant Baby, Vibrant Baby (Specialized), Vibrant Child, Vibrant Child (Specialized) and Vibrant Family nutrition packages. Scroll down for details!
Experts with infantsOur registered dietitian, Nishta Saxena, has over ten years experience working with infants and families with the following issues:
- Breast feeding
- Failure to thrive
- Cow’s milk protein allergy (CMPA) and infant food-based allergies
- Short bowel syndrome
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Esinophillic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Acute or chronic constipation and/or diarrhoea
Experts with childrenOur registered dietitian, Nishta Saxena, has over ten years experience working with children and families with the following issues:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Iron Deficiency Anemia or Low Iron Stores
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Childhood food allergies and intolerances
- Vegetarianism and veganism
Meeting with Our DietitianWhen you meet with our dietitian, to best help her determine which solutions will work best and enable you to most effectively discuss your options, please bring:
- Food journal- everything your child has been eating and drinking
- Growth charts, blood work or medical reports (if applicable)
- A list of any supplements, products or prescriptions your child is taking
We are happy to accommodate you and will meet with you one-on-one in our office, over Skype or telephone, or in a home visit within a specified area.