Nutrition plays a vital role in every stage of your child’s growth and development, so it makes sense to work with a Registered Dietitian who specializes in paediatric nutrition to make sure your child’s nutritional habits and requirements match their growth, activity and feeding patterns.
The Vibrant Child nutrition package will help you find specific, practical solutions to help your child grow, thrive and flourish!
What is the Vibrant Child Package?
The Vibrant Child package is designed for families with kids aged 2 to 18.
Our Registered Dietitian will review your child’s current eating habits and the specific challenges and concerns you are facing. Together you will create a plan you can easily implement at home and find long-term solutions that will help you meet your child’s exact nutritional needs.
Included in this package:
- A 1-hour comprehensive nutritional assessment of your child’s exact dietary needs with our Registered Dietitian who specializes in paediatric and family nutrition.
- 1 hour worth of follow up, split according to your needs and schedule (e.g. 1x 1-hour session or 2x 30-minute sessions)
Does your child have complex physical or behavioural needs or conditions? You may be interested in our Specialized Vibrant Child nutritional package, which offers more follow-up hours to suit a child with high needs.
Meeting with Our DietitianWhen you meet with our dietitian, to best help her determine which solutions will work best and enable you to most effectively discuss your options, please bring:
- A food record – everything your child has been eating and drinking for the past 2 – 5 days (include daycare or caregiver reports)
- Growth charts, blood work or medical reports (if applicable)
- A list of any supplements, products or prescriptions your child is taking
We are happy to accommodate you and will meet with you one-on-one in our office, over Skype or telephone, or in a home-visit within a specified area (call to inquire if you are within this area).