As women we go through so many physical and emotional changes in our lifetimes. From monthly cycles to pregnancy to menopause, it seems like we are never the same day to day. On top of that, life stressors like busy work schedules, raising families, staying on top of mental health and maintaining healthy relationships mean it’s no wonder most women feel overwhelmed!
The Vibrant Woman package is designed to help you meet your dietary needs so you can feel like your best self, regardless of what’s going on. Who wouldn’t want to feel more rested, energized and vibrant?
What is the Vibrant Woman Package?
The Vibrant Woman nutrition package is designed to help women of all ages feel their absolute best.
Our Registered Dietitian will help you find lifestyle and nutrition-based solutions so you can:
- Manage mental health challenges like depression and anxiety
- Eat well despite life stressors
- Manage your weight and body composition
- Address any lack of energy and loss of sexual desire
- Correct nutrient deficiencies (e.g. Iron, Calcium, Magnesium)
- Manage hormone fluctuations (including teens and women going through menopause)
- Manage expectations about lifestyle and nutrition
- Develop healthier perspective / perspective shifts to support energy and stamina
Included in this package:
- A 1-hour comprehensive initial assessment
- 5 hours worth of follow up appointments. This can be split according to your needs and schedule (e.g. 5 x 1 hour or 3 x 1 hour + 4 x 30 mins, etc.)
Not quite the right fit for you? Custom packages are available – get in touch!
MEETING WITH OUR DIETITIANWhen you meet with our dietitian, to best help her determine which solutions will work best and enable you to most effectively discuss your options, please bring:
- A food record – everything you have been eating and drinking for the past 2 – 5 days
- Growth charts, blood work or medical reports (if applicable)
- A list of any supplements, products or prescriptions you are taking
We are happy to accommodate you and will meet with you one-on-one in our office, over Skype or telephone, or in a home-visit within a specified area (call to inquire if you are within this area).