This kid-approved baked root-veggie dish is a delicious way to serve up crazy nutrients and vibrant colour!
Prep time: 10 – 15 mins
Bake time: 40 – 45mins
- Purple cauliflower
- White Ontraio parsnips
- Carrots (yellow and orange)
- Candycane beets (red/yellow/orange)
- Olive oil (approx 2-3 tbsp.)
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- (if you have it) a few whole cloves of garlic or minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 C
- Scrub the veggies well. If you want to make them more “a-peeling” to some little ones you can peel the carrots and parsnip. Leve peels on if u can!
- Slice veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss veggies in oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake on a tray or in glass dish on middle rack for approx 40-45 mins, flipping halfway through.
Date: May 5, 2017