Chickpeas are one of my favourite foods. They’re rich in copper, folate and manganese, which are important for propoer nerve function. And best of all kids LOVE them – especially in this tasty salad!
Whether you have it for lunch, as a snack, or serve it as a side-dish, it’s a satisfying, delicious no-cook option!
Prep time: 5 – 10 mins
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup Bocconcini
- Fresh herbs (parsley, chives)
- Olive oil (approx 2-3 tbsp.)
- Vinegar (approx 2 tbsp)
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and place in large bowl
- Dice the pepper and the celery and add to bowl
- Add fresh herbs and bocconcini
- Toss the salad in oil and vinegar, and sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
Date: May 19, 2017