It’s cold outside, so stay in and have a pizza night with the family. Try adding some new ingredients like sauteed rapini! It tastes a bit like broccoli with a slight bitterness and goes great with sundried tomatoes! Or stick to your favourites and have everyone customize their own corner. Enjoy!
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sauteed rapini (or kale)
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Buffalo Mozzarella cheese
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat the oven to 450*F.
2. Dissolve the yeast and sugar into warm water. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in flour, salt, and oil and mix until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Sautee greens with chopped garlic on stovetop until wilted.
5. Place dough onto floured surface and make into a pat or roll into desired shape.
6. Place onto greased pizza pan or stone dusted with cornmeal. Spread toppings.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until crust is golden. Let stand for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!