This tasty summer treat is great for keeping little ones hydrated! A nutritious alternative to ice cream, this sweet drink is rich in potassium, protein and vitamin C!
- 1 mango (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup of plain full-fat kefir OR mango kefir
- ½ cup of plain full-fat yogurt OR vanilla yogurt
- (optional) 1 tablespoon Mango Pulp (can be purchased at East and West Indian grocery stores)
- (optional) a dash of orange flower water (can be found at specialty shops, and some grocery stores and health food stores)
- Place ingredients in the order listed in a blender.
- Pulse twice to chop mango, stir well, then blend until smooth. Serve immediately.