Enjoy a delicious, nourishing dinner with less dishes! This simple salmon & veggie dinner is easy to prepare, full of healthy fiber and omegas, and no cleaning multiple pots and pans! Make it tonight!
1 large salmon filet
1-2 sweet potatoes, cubed
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oven to 400*F.
2. Place sweet potato and asparagus on baking sheet. (Use tinfoil for even less mess!)
3. drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove, clear a space and place salmon filet in center. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Put back in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to temperature.
7. Remove, plate and enjoy!