This lasagna is both vegetarian and gluten-free, AND it uses one of our favourite fall vegetables! Make the most out of squash season with this tasty and comforting meal!
1 spaghetti squash
1 cup cooked lentils
1/2 cup diced pepper
1/2 cup diced onion
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Heat oven to 400F.
2. Place whole spaghetti squash on baking sheet and place in oven for 40-45 minutes depending on size.
2. While squash is cooking, heat oil in pan. Add in diced onions and peppers until soft.
3. Remove squash from oven and let cool. Scrape seeds into separate bowl and use fork to separate and pull out “spaghetti” into square baking dish.
4. Layer lentils, peppers, onion and tomato sauce into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Place back in oven until cheese is golden, about 15-20 minutes. Spoon out lasagna and enjoy!